These are drawings from my clipboard that I always carry with me everywhere. My name is Eric, and I am 11 years old. I like to draw all the time. My dad helped me put up this blog. By the way, all of my original drawings are copyrighted ©2008 Eric O'Neil.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Fire Rescue Transport

This is a futuristic rescue vehicle with water tank built in the back. The nozzles on the front shoot the water out. The fan on the front of the cockpit cools off the driver of the walker, and the windshield is fireproof.




4 comments:

VonRiesling said...

Cool drawing!

Kristen said...

Heyyyy! That's really good, Eric! My husband and I would like to see more of your great and creative drawings...

Jose Saenz said...

That's killer work, Eric!...really nice dude. Keep it up.

-Jose Saenz

Anonymous said...

I likes it.